H E D
E T A I L S|
A three day convention for fans of The L-Word, The Real L-Word and Lip Service featuring:
• guest talks
• photo and autograph sessions
• and much more
13th March 2011 at the Hilton Metropole
Hotel, Brighton, England.
After the success of our previous events, STARFURY Conventions is proud to announce L8,
our eighth three day L-EVENT, featuring guest talks, autograph sessions and photo sessions. STARFURY: L8, a convention for fans of The L-Word and Lip Service.
STARFURY is not affiliated or endorsed by MGM Television Entertainment or Showtime Networks, Inc.. No infringement of
copyright is intended. Images used herein for publicity purposed only. Events are gatherings for fans.
E G I S T R A T I O N A
N D P R I C I N G
• Ticket prices
do not include meals or accomodations
You can purchase tickets using a
credit / debit card either online or
over the phone, or alternatively with a cheque or postal order by mail.
To purchase tickets online Please Click Here.
To order tickets call our order
line at 07930 319 119
(Mon-Fri 10am-6pm ONLY
We cannot accept Solo, Electron or AMEX cards.
W H A T D O I
G E T F O
R M Y M
O N E Y ? "
• One Personal
Item (per guest) signed for FREE (full weekend attendees only)
• Entry to
ALL Guest talks
• A full colour
souvenier convention programme
• 3 Partys (One day attendees only eligable to go to the party on the day they attend)
H E V E N U E
THE HILTON METROPOLE HOTEL, BRIGHTON
The convention will be taking place at The Hilton Metropole Hotel, Brighton.
For those of you whishing to stay at the hotel, the Hilton Metropole is offering special rates for convention attendees. Single rooms are available from £74 per night, and twin / double rooms are available from £94 per night.
You can book your hotel room online by clicking here.
Alternatively you can phone the hotel on 01273 715 115 and quoting reference GSTAA.
G U E S T C A N C E L A T I O N S
| All guests currently advertised for this event have agreed to attend, subject to their professional availability. This means that while they have every intention of attending, should they get a film or TV role that conflicts with the event then they will cancel. They are actors after all, and their career will take precedence over a convention appearance. In such an instance we try to get in a replacement guest.
Sadly due to a change in her schedule, Jennifer Beals is no longer able to attend this event. We can appreciate how dissapointed all our attendees must be, but hope that you will join us in wishing Jennifer the best on her new series, Ride Along, which premieres in January. We will try to get Jennifer for a future event.
P D A T E S
To get regular e-mail updates on our latest events and everything new happening with STARFURY, sign up to join our mailing list!
N T E R A C T I O N
Why not get talking with other attendees and fellow fans now, in anticipation of STARFURY: L8? Socialising is a huge party of the event, and you can start getting to know other attendees now!
You can join our message boards to chat about the event, and have any questions you may have answered. There is also an Official Facebook group.
• The Starfury Message Forums
• The Official Facebook Group
For all the latest updates on this and other STARFURY events, be sure to follow us on twitter.
M P O R T A N T L I N K S
E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
1) Admission is at ticket holder's risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises.
2) All conditions shown on tickets, updates and website are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on the ticket, updates, displayed on the premises or website.
3) Tickets are non-transferable. No refunds. In the event of cancellation of the event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
4) The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
5) All ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
6) No unauthorized filming or sound recording and any breach will lead to temporary confiscation of equipment.
7) No trading without the consent of the promoter.
8) The Management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
9) Guests appear subject to work commitments.