REGULAR TICKETS - £90A Regular Tickets gets you the following from the event:
• Entry for all three days of the event
• Entry to the Opening and Closing Ceremonies
• Entry to all the onstage guest talks and Q & A
• Entry to the discos taking place each night
• An autograph on a personal item from each of the headline guests
• A colour souvenir show guide suitable for getting signed by the guests
• Please note that we may add some Bonus Guests whose autographs will not be included in your ticket price.
GOLD TICKETS - £160Gold Tickets, which are priced at £160, provide all the benefits that you would receive with Regular Tickets, and have the following added benefits:
• Entry to the Friday evening Meet & Greet Reception
• Priority seating in the front rows
• Priority during the autograph session
• A free autograph on a personal item from the Bonus Guests
PLEASE NOTEBefore you purchase your tickets, please make sure to read the terms and conditions of sale. We would also like to point out the following:
• Photo sessions are not included in any ticket price, and tickets for them are sold separately at the event
• Food, drink and accommodation is not included in the ticket price
• We do not do One Day Tickets, Party Only Tickets or arrange autographs for those who cannot attend
• Once a ticket is purchased we do not offer refunds, except in the unlikely case of an event being cancelled. Please make sure that you want the ticket and are able to attend before purchasing, as you will not be able to get your money back should you change your mind or your circumstances change
• All advertised guests for an event appear subject to their professional availability. This means that they can cancel their appearance should they get film or TV work that clashes with the dates of the event. We would advise that you purchase tickets because you are a fan of the show or genre represented at the event, and not for one specific guest as they may cancel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS1) Admission is at ticket holder’s risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises.
2) All conditions shown on programme, tickets, updates and website are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on the ticket, updates, displayed on the premises or website.
3) Tickets are non-transferable. No refunds. In the event of cancellation of the event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
4) The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
5) All ticket holder’s consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
6) No unauthorized filming or sound recording – any breach will lead to temporary confiscation of equipment.
7) No trading without the consent of the promoter.
8) The Management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
9) Guests appear subject to work commitments.