H E D E T A I L S
A three day conference for
fans of TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES, CHUCK, DOLLHOUSE and Dr HORRIBLE'S SING ALONG BLOG featuring:
• guest talks
• photo and autograph sessions
• and much more
2009 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel.
|P R O G R A M M E P R I C I N G
Entry to the convention is now by programme only. When purchasing through our online store or by
telephone you are buying a programme which also includes entry to the convention. After you order has succesfully been processed you will receive in the post a
ticket which you will then exchange for a programme at the show.
CONVENTION PROGRAMME PRICE
for Children aged 14 and under
• Free Children
aged 7 and under
• Convention Programme prices
do not include meals or accomodations. Any children aged 14 or under
MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult. Ticket prices will be
subject to an increase on 1st February 2009.
You can purchase a Convention Programme using a
credit / debit card either online or
over the phone.
To purchase a Convention Programme online Please Click Here.
To order a Convention Programme call our order
line at 07930 319 119
(Mon-Fri 10am-5pm ONLY
Please note that we cannot accept Solo, Electron or AMEX cards.
H E V E N U E
THE HILTON BIRMINGHAM METROPOLE
convention will be taking place
at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole. It is
located adjacent to the NEC and is one of the
Midlands most prestigious venues for business
meetings and social gatherings. This modern hotel
and conference centre is easily accessible by road,
rail and air making it an excellent choice for this event.
are available for the attendees
at a reduced rate. Single, Twin and Double rooms are available at a rate of £85 per night B&B (that is per room, not per night).
You can book online by clicking here.
Those attending the event on their own can reduce their room costs by getting a room-mate on our forums.
H E P A R T I E
Each night at the convention
we will be having a party for the
attendees to enjoy. Fancy dress is
optional, and not compulsory.
Heroes & Villains
Children's TV Programmes
U E S T C A N C E L A T I O N
It is with much regret that we must report that previously announced guests, Amy Acker and
Clare Kramer, will no longer be able to attend this event.
They have both been recently cast in films, and the shooting schedules clash with the event. While understandably
dissapointed that they can no longer attend, we're delighted to see their acting careers go from strength to strength, and
look forward to seeing them in their new projects, as well as at a STARFURY event in the near future.
Stephanie Jacobsen has been cast on the new MELROSE PLACE series which is currently filming. It is unlikely that she'll be
able to attend, but we are waiting on confirmation of her filming schedule.
We're delighted to welcome Miracle Laurie to the event, and may have a few surprises in store for the weekend.
E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
1) Admission is at programme holder’s risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises.
2) All conditions shown on programme, tickets, updates and website are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on the ticket, updates, displayed on the premises or website.
3) Tickets are non-transferable. No refunds. In the event of cancellation of the convention only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
4) The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
5) All ticket holder’s consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
6) No unauthorized filming or sound recording – any breach will lead to temporary confiscation of equipment.
7) No trading without the consent of the promoter.
8) The Management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
9) Guests appear subject to work commitments.