H E D E T A I L S
A Three Day Convention Celebrating STARFURY CONVENTIONS
STARFURY is one of the worlds most respected organisers of conventions for fans of Sci-Fi and genre TV.
2007 will be our 10th anniversary, and over the years we have acheived much to be proud of. So we have
decided to hold a party to celebrate, and hope that you will be joining us.
At this three day event you can expect:-
• guest talks
• photo and autograph sessions
• and much more
2007 at the Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool.
E G I S T R A T I O N A
N D P R I C I N G
for Children aged 15 and under
• Free Children
aged 7 and under
• Ticket prices
do not include meals or accomodations. Any children aged 14 or under MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult.
You can purchase tickets using a
credit / debit card either online or
over the phone, or alternatively with a cheque or postal order by mail (thus avoiding the credit card booking fee).
There is a £3:50 per ticket booking fee for credit / debit card payments.
To purchase tickets online Please Click Here.
To order tickets call our order
line at 07930 319 119
(Mon-Fri 10am-6pm ONLY
We cannot accept Solo, Electron or AMEX cards.
To purchase tickets by cheque or postal order Please Click Here.
W H A T D O I
G E T F O
R M Y M
O N E Y ? "
At least 10 Guests
• A Free Autograph
From 7 Of The Guests
• Entry to
ALL Guest talks
• Entry to
• A full colour
souvenier convention programme
• 3 Parties
H E V E N U E
Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool
To book a room at the Norbreck Castle Hotel, please call 01253 352 341.
Further details regarding the venue will be posted shortly.
H E P A R T I E
Each night at the convention
we will be having a party for the
attendees to enjoy. Fancy dress is
optional, and not compulsory. We are looking into the posibility of running a party on the Thursday night.
Return Of The Jedi Chefs
E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
1) Admission is at ticket holder’s risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises.
2) All conditions shown on tickets, updates and website are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on the ticket, updates, displayed on the premises or website.
3) Tickets are non-transferable. No refunds. In the event of cancellation of the event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
4) The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
5) All ticket holder’s consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
6) No unauthorized filming or sound recording – any breach will lead to temporary confiscation of equipment.
7) No trading without the consent of the promoter.
8) The Management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
9) Guests appear subject to work commitments.