H E D E T A I L S
The worlds second scheduled unofficial three day convention for
fans of Joss Whedon's DOLLHOUSE featuring:
• guest talks
• photo and autograph sessions
• and much more
1 to 3 April
2011 in Heathrow, England.
E G I S T R A T I O N A
N D P R I C I N G
for Children aged 14 and under
• Free Children
aged 7 and under
• Ticket prices
do not include meals or accomodations. Any children aged 14 or under MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult.
You can purchase tickets using a
credit / debit card either online or
over the phone.
To purchase tickets online Please Click Here.
To order tickets call our order
line at 07930 319 119
(Mon-Fri 10am-5pm ONLY please) .
Please note that we cannot accept Solo, Electron or AMEX cards.
W H A T D O I
G E T F O
R M Y M
O N E Y ? "
Item (per headline guest) signed for FREE
• Entry to
ALL Guest talks
• A full colour
souvenier convention programme
• 3 Parties
H E V E N U E
THE RADISSON EDWARDIAN
HOTEL, HEATHROW, LONDON, UK
Dollhouse convention will be taking place
at the prestigious Radisson Edwardiam Hotel, Heathrow, UK.
There will be a special room rate for convention attendees. Details of this rate and how to book rooms will be available shortly.
H E P A R T I E
Each night at the convention
we will be having a party for the
attendees to enjoy. Fancy dress is
optional, and not compulsory.
End Of The World
P D A T E S
To get regular e-mail updates on our latest events and everything new happening with STARFURY, sign up to join our mailing list!
N T E R A C T I O N
Why not get talking with other attendees and fellow Dollhouse fans now, in anticipation of the convention STARFURY: ECHO-2? Socialising is a huge party of the event, and you can start getting to know other attendees now!
You can join our message boards to chat about the event, and have any questions you may have answered. There is also an Official Facebook group.
• The Starfury Message Forums
• The Official Facebook Group
For all the latest updates on this and other STARFURY events, be sure to follow us on twitter.
E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
1) Admission is at ticket holder's risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises.
2) All conditions shown on tickets, updates and website are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on the ticket, updates, displayed on the premises or website.
3) Tickets are non-transferable. No refunds. In the event of cancellation of the event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
4) The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
5) All ticket holder's consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
6) No unauthorized filming or sound recording any breach will lead to temporary confiscation of equipment.
7) No trading without the consent of the promoter.
8) The Management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
9) Guests appear subject to work commitments.