H E D E T A I L S
A three day convention featuring:
• guest talks
• photo and autograph sessions
• and much more
14th to 16th March
2008 at the Thistle
Hotel, Heathrow, England.
After the success of our previous events, STARFURY Conventions is proud to announce L4,
our fourth three day L-EVENT, featuring guest talks, autograph sessions and photo sessions.
STARFURY is not affiliated or endorsed by MGM Television Entertainment or Showtime Networks, Inc.. No infringement of
copyright is intended. Images used herein for publicity purposed only. Events are gatherings for fans.
|P R O G R A M M E P R I C I N G
Entry to the show is now by programme only. When purchasing through our online store or by
telephone you are buying a programme which also includes entry to the show. After you order has succesfully been processed you will receive in the post a
ticket which you will then exchange for a programme at the show.
Adults full weekend
does not include meals or accomodations
You can purchase your programme using a
credit / debit card either online or
over the phone, or alternatively with a cheque or postal order by mail.
To purchase tickets online Please Click Here.
To order your programme call our order
line at 07930 319 119
(Mon-Fri 10am-6pm ONLY
We cannot accept Solo, Electron or AMEX cards.
To purchase tickets by cheque or postal order Please Click Here.
W H A T D O I
G E T F O
R M Y M
O N E Y ? "
• A full colour
souvenier convention programme
• One Personal
Item (per guest) signed for FREE
• Entry to
ALL Guest talks
• 3 Partys
H E V E N U E
HOTEL, HEATHROW, LONDON
convention will be taking place
at the Thistle Hotel, Heathrow.
are available for the attendees
at a rate of £59:00 B&B
per night for a single room and
£77 B&B per night for
a twin or a double room.
book a room you will need to call
The Thistle Hotel directly on 0208
759 2400 and ask to speak to in-house
E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
1) Admission is at programme holder’s risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises.
2) All conditions shown on programme, tickets, updates and website are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on the ticket, updates, displayed on the premises or website.
3) Tickets are non-transferable. No refunds. In the event of cancellation of the event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
4) The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
5) All ticket holder’s consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
6) No unauthorized filming or sound recording – any breach will lead to temporary confiscation of equipment.
7) No trading without the consent of the promoter.
8) The Management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
9) Guests appear subject to work commitments.
M P O R T A N T L
I N K S