H E D E T A I L S
A three day convention for
fans of FIREFLY and SERENITY featuring:
• guest talks
• photo and autograph sessions
• and much more
2008 at the Thistle Hotel, Heathrow.
|P R O G R A M M E P R I C I N G
Entry to the show is now by programme only. When purchasing through our online store or by
telephone you are buying a programme which also includes entry to the show. After you order has succesfully been processed you will receive in the post a
ticket which you will then exchange for a programme at the show.
CONVENTION PROGRAMME PRICE
for Children aged 14 and under
• Free Children
aged 7 and under
• Convention Programme prices
do not include meals or accomodations. Any children aged 14 or under MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult.
You can purchase a Convention Programme using a
credit / debit card either online or
over the phone.
To purchase a Convention Programme online Please Click Here.
To order a Convention Programme call our order
line at 07930 319 119
(Mon-Fri 10am-5pm ONLY
Please note that we cannot accept Solo, Electron or AMEX cards.
W H A T D O W I T H
M Y C O N V E N T I O N P R O G R A M M E "
Item (per headline guest) signed for FREE
• Entry to
ALL Guest talks
• Entry to
• 3 Parties
H E V E N U E
HOTEL, HEATHROW, LONDON
convention will be taking place
at the Thistle Hotel, Heathrow.
are available for the attendees
at a rate of £59:00 B&B
per night for a single room and
£77 B&B per night for
a twin or a double room.
book a room you will need to call
The Thistle Hotel directly on 0208
759 2400 and ask to speak to in-house
H E P A R T I E
Each night at the convention
we will be having a party for the
attendees to enjoy. Fancy dress is
optional, and not compulsory.
The Man They Call Jayne
M P O R T A N T L
I N K S
OFFICIAL FIREFLY PROSPERO BOARDS
OFFICIAL FIREFLY MOVIE SITE
• THE FIREFLY
E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
1) Admission is at programme holder’s risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises.
2) All conditions shown on programme, tickets, updates and website are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on the ticket, updates, displayed on the premises or website.
3) Tickets are non-transferable. No refunds. In the event of cancellation of the event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
4) The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
5) All ticket holder’s consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
6) No unauthorized filming or sound recording – any breach will lead to temporary confiscation of equipment.
7) No trading without the consent of the promoter.
8) The Management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
9) Guests appear subject to work commitments.